GOVERNMENTS, PUBLIC SERVANTS AND NON-GOVERNMENTAL INSTITUTIONS
- The Pacesetters Award will look at the contribution of governments, their agencies, public servants and non-governmental organizations in the economic, social and political transformation of economics or societies with a view to transforming or improving human welfare development.
- It will pay special attention to various interventions geared towards raising incomes improving people’s well-being and economic capabilities as well as social and political reorganization. This therefore will mean a case in which people are well fed, clothed, and have access to clean water, quality education, affordable healthcare, sanitization and security alongside leisure.
- Those who have contributed to socio-economic development with indicators, such as;
- Expanding entitlements and capabilities for the people
- Improving human welfare
- Advancement in science and technology
- Improvement in democratic values, principles and freedoms
- Increasing consumer choice in the market
- Enhancement of the provision of basic needs; water, clothing, education and security
- Social equity, justice and rule of law.
Pacesetters Awards Kenya +254719408244/+254412244155/+254(0)780408244
Pacesetters Awards Uganda +256756041114